Friday, July 16, 2010

Tickets, Tickets - Get your Tickets

Oh there are some many ways to spend your hard earned cash. Let me add a few ideas to the list:

  • Lowertown Music Festival tickets are on sale now
  • Twin Cities Originals Food Tasting (July 22)
  • Mad Men Season Premiere Party (July 25)
  • Big Brothers, Big Sisters Summit Brew Tour and Tasting (Aug 17th) $10 - Part of the Young Professionals Series
  • Autumn Brew Review, tickets on sale Aug 1
  • Psycho (the movie) at MN Orchestra Hall
  • Gaslight Anthem, The National (Aug 5 only), Rouge Valley/Communist Daughter, Eels, Guided by Voices, Ra Ra Riot, Chuck Prophet, Dr. Dog - all at First Ave

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to Lowertown and TC Originals Food Tasting (plus heading over to Built To Spill after). I've got tickets to The National on Aug 6th (I know someone selling 2 if anyone is interested in going that day!). I'm also considering Eel and Guided. Are you going to get a ticket to the Autumn Brew Review?

    ReplyDelete